The NML Toolkit Focuses on Six Key Areas to Achieving
- Establishing ABC Velocity Codes –Properly setting and maintaining velocity codes can increase operating efficiencies by as much as 50%.
- Optimizing Your Warehouse/Storeroom Layout – Storing your SKUs in the right location based on size, volume, customer ordering units and temperature requirements can improve customer satisfaction.
- Implementing Best Practices and Operating Metrics – Proven, processes that balance operating costs with customer service and eliminate redundancies will help control expenses, improve service and protect investments.
- Slotting Your SKUs Based on Order Velocity – Slotting products based on popularity can reduce picking travel times by as much as 60%.
- Assigning Staffing Needs Around Service Requirements – Properly spreading work load assignments based on function, volumes and available resources will allow better utilization of assets during peak times.
- Developing Tools to Effectively Manage Change – NML will work with your management team to develop a customized change management strategy.