Distribution Center Start-Up & Other Facility Projects
- We can assist our client with site selection and lease negotiations helping to ensure that the best economical deal is secured. This includes opportunities for local tax abatements and government financial assistance programs, which can significantly help to defray training expenses.
- Our building specifications list identifies the requirements needed for an optimal distribution center. This includes specifications for racking, material handling equipment, conveyance options, throughput sizing, lighting, flooring, power requirements, ceiling height, column spacing, office space requirements, color schemes, ventilation, etc.
- We have relationships with General Contractors who can manage the facility tenant improvements for our clients or NML can manage the project, with the landlord responsible for the build-out activity.
- After analyzing the business transactional details such as inbound and outbound statistics, we develop customized storage and retrieval systems that fit our client's specific SKU profiles and throughput statistics. An engineer stamped CAD drawing illustrating all storage areas is presented ensuring that all federal and local building codes are met.
- We provide detailed project capital and expense estimates along with timelines and milestones.
- We can manage the entire vendor RFP process for all the material handling equipment needs keeping our client's objectives and budget requirements in the forefront. After selecting the appropriate vendor, we manage the installation of all equipment to include user acceptance testing.